Thursday, February 02, 2006

i'm soo tired!

okays i've got soo much things to say but dun know where to start..
well i've been really hmm blur/forgetful/careless?this few days lar!
i almost lost my:
1. hp
2.the class fund which consists of about 300 plus to 400?
3.my whole bunch of keys
4.my wallet.
5.and whole lot more stuffs i cant think of..bleahs!
but:
1.thankfully i didnt(:
2.i ran round like the whole sch bout 4 or 5 times to look for it with salad and finally found it in my form class(:thank goodness.
3.i announce to the whole world it was missin and it was nicely retured to me the next day(:thank you nathaneal..
4.thank you julia for helping me find it man.hahas im sorry but im really forgetful but thanks a whole bunch yea!(:

yes and there's like soo many htings on my mind
so many things to do!
haiz!

and i seriously dun mind doin or helping them do this stuffs but im NEVER appreciated.
not even a word of thanks..
sometimes i really ask myself why am i doin all this lar..
i really dunno.

and oOH!
x-country!
shit lar im suppose to go runnig with kumar at matrichie!(however you spell it)
hahas but i've been like postphoning it lar!
sorry girl!hahas

and oh the sec 1s are damn enthu lar!
like what the hell!hahas

and there's jus a whle bunch of things comin up and i jus got no time..
haiz i also dunno lar!bleahs.

so many things yet there's so little time):bleahs.

No comments: